I can’t take credit for the title, but I do take credit for the thoughts surrounding it.
I’ve actually been reminded a few times, both personally and by friends, that I haven’t blogged in some time. I’ve been writing a pregnancy series for Lehigh Valley Running Scene and put all my ‘creative’ energy into those articles. I don’t want to copy those articles into this blog for fear of repetition with my hybrid audience. I guess it’s just laziness. Nevertheless, I discovered a myriad of other gentle reminders the past few weeks that I’d love to share with you.
- My Dorney Park thermal mug has a slight taste of lemonade; a perfect reminder of summer.
- Amazon e-mailed me yesterday informing me that my pre-ordered book by Kristin Armstrong had shipped. Already forgetting that the book was on the way, I was reminded today of my purchase when I discovered the package in my mailbox!
- I am pregnant; six and a half months to be exact. Lately, I have been reminded of the following:
- some people don’t ask to touch your belly
- some people are afraid of pregnant women
- some people look at you funny
- some people look at your belly first, then look into your eyes
- some people won’t permit you to lift ANYthing
- some people have no problem telling you how big you look
What have been your gentle reminders?